Friday, July 24, 2020

Turn Your Wedding Vows Into A Song











About:

HI! 


This is Mary, your friendly quarantined wedding singer. I love weddings, and most of my gigs have been cancelled due to coronavirus of course. I would like to give back to brides and grooms all over the world by providing them with the perfect song that encapsulates how much their love for each other means, a memory preserves forever in the form of a personalized songs. 


You will have to provide your wedding vows (or at least the main ideas you would like to share in the song) and I will do my best to create the best lyrics for you and your lovely partner. 


If there are any melodies you are keen on, feel free to indicate it and I will try my best to provide it with a similar “vibe”. 


Thank you for your trust and congrats on your engagement! 




Reviews


: : : : :





Turn Your Wedding Vows Into A Song

No comments:

Post a Comment