Monday, July 27, 2020

Professionally Rap For You In Hindi











About:

I need the exact idea about your rap story.

On what basis are you going to make me write this. 

What kind of impact you want to do with the lyrics.

It might be anything like for your commercial purpose or about life story or something else.

But the thing is that you should provide me a brief central idea about your topics.

And please explain in detail what type of slang or vibe do you want.

Like some want chill vibe rap and some want hardcore. Just make me understand.

Or if you have do not have much idea in this field than you can leave it to me.

I will totally satisfy your needs. 



CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY TOP PRIORITY


Also, I do not matter much for the price. We can compromise on the price if some problem occurs.

But Hip Hop Revolution in India should be going on.

Hip-hop Culture Is Eternal.



I am a dedicated underground HipHop Artist. Please support me, I need much support from you all guys. Check my links to know my work.

Youtube- www.youtube.com/abhikesh

Instagram- www.instagram.com/abhikesh121

Facebook- www.facebook.com/abhikesh121

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounds great my friend! I'm very happy with the final result. I might mess with the mix or try a remaster but all things considered I'm very happy and glad that I worked with you. I'm going to upload this on my soundcloud that I linked earlier. Can't wait for my Hindi fluent friends to have a listen haha

:

Thank you too for your response. You were one of the best customer I found on fiverr. I learnt a lot while working with you in this project.

:

nice bro keep it up

: :





Professionally Rap For You In Hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment