Monday, July 13, 2020

Be Your Female Singer Or Vocalist











About:

I will sing and be your vocals to any song. (This cannot be racist, homophobic, e.t.c)



Here is my SoundCloud for reference vocals: https://soundcloud.com/iaichmond



What is required for us to work together?

  • I am not a writer on this gig - so the lyrics and instrumental need to.
  • Give descriptions on what you would like me to do and how for more accurate executions of what you require.
  • If asked I can make changes to create a natural flow.

Reviews


:

Mia was great to work with. Very prompt and happy to help. Great communication and lovely vocals.

:

She's nice she's Friendly she's gorgeous and delivery was fast

:

Great work !

: :





Be Your Female Singer Or Vocalist

No comments:

Post a Comment