Sunday, July 26, 2020

Record Opera Or Classical Vocals For You











About:

**  Please message me before ordering to ensure I can fulfil all your requirements.  Thanks!  **



I am a high soprano with years of experience performing in operas, oratorios and choral works with choirs and orchestras internationally including British Youth Opera, Aldeburgh Festival, Bregenz Festival and the BBC Singers.  I have sung in numerous recordings as a session singer.  



I will sing operatic or classical vocals for your track or project. I can sing existing arias or songs, or one that you have composed yourself.  



I will deliver the completed file to you as a raw .wav vocal, although I can mix and master my vocal with a track if desired (this service can be ordered as an extra).  



I can also compose melodies to fit an existing track - if you would like me to do this then please feel free to send me details of your project and I will be happy to provide a custom quote for you.  

I don't currently provide original lyrics.



These packages are a guideline as to my prices – if your gig doesn't fit into any of my packages then please send me a message with details and I will be happy to provide a custom gig price for you!




Reviews


:

This is an amazing team And will challenge the most difficult pieces, if it’s in their vocal range, (which is 99 percent of the time) And performs the pieces extremely well. An absolute pleasure and delight to communicate with

:

I have worked several times with Caroline. Not only she has a professional voice ,she also is a perfect musician!

:

Great job! Caroline delivered a great vocal track.

:

Caroline is a GREAT singer with direct feeling for time and rhythm.

:

Excellent performance!







Record Opera Or Classical Vocals For You

No comments:

Post a Comment