Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sing Or Write Your Song For You











About:

If you need a sweet-toned female voice on that new track, or even a complete top-line with lyrics, I can do that for you!



I'm a trained vocalist of 8 years, and have won awards at the international level in Canada, the States, and China!



I specialize in pop, r&b, funk, jazz, and soft rock vocals - but I'm also always up for a challenge!



I can write lyrics in English, French, and Mandarin Chinese. I can sing with clean articulation in English, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.



For bundled services, please contact me directly for pricing (I will provide discounts for multiple add-ons!)



Check out more of my work at my Soundcloud here. https://soundcloud.com/ramyzhang

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, really loved the end product. Sounds amazing, and would definitely love to work with you again.

:

Once again got exactly what I wanted. There's nobody else I'll turn to if I need vocals c:.

:

professionalism and nice kind excellent voice I recommend it

:

AMAZING SHE CREATED MY DREAM SONG

:

Thanks so much for your wonderful order! Happy to have worked on your project! :)







Sing Or Write Your Song For You

No comments:

Post a Comment