Sunday, July 26, 2020

Make A Song Or Parody Of A Song Roasting A Friend For You











About:

Trying to think of the perfect gift to get for your friend on a budget? Well there's almost nothing better than a good old classic roast.



It's an original gift that will make you stand out and get you and all your friends smiling and laughing.



Just provide me with some information about your friend and a song you want me to parody or create and I'll get right down to utilizing my amazing roasting/parody talents to make your gift the life of any party.



For an additional cost, I can make a lyric video as well filled with images/jokes between y'all. 



Let me utilize my video and music production skills to give you and your friend an unforgettable experience. 

Reviews


:

Funny content

:

Good work.

:

This is perfect. He did a great job.

:

Amazing work!

:

Excellent work.







Make A Song Or Parody Of A Song Roasting A Friend For You

No comments:

Post a Comment