Monday, July 20, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist, Songwriter, Composer











About:

-Make sure you read the description below carefully-



Hi! I am Mona Roselianne and welcome to my singing gig. 



I'd like to explain several important things. Let's begin with my voice. I have a unique tone. My voice is suitable for sweet, soulful, synthwave, EDM, and many others (ask me). Kindly listen to my samples to get a better idea and see if it would fit your track. My role models are Lana Del Rey, Billie Eilish, Rihanna, Sabrina Claudio, The Marias, Hailey Reinhart, and Britney Spears.



My gig packages:

1. "Sample" package: for you who needs around 15 seconds vocal 

2. "Singing" package: for you who needs female vocal to sing a song/ your song

3. "Songwriter/Composer" package: for you who needs female vocal and also catchy lyrics OR vocal melodies to your lyrics



Please keep in mind that we can discuss anything first and I can create you a Custom Offer. So, before placing your order, MESSAGING ME is the best idea. I'd really love to help you!



Notes:

1. If you're not a musician and need a full song, I can produce an instrumental track for an extra payment (just ask)

2. I can make you lyrics and vocal melody as well (just ask me).



Reviews


: : : : :





Be Your Female Vocalist, Songwriter, Composer

No comments:

Post a Comment