Monday, July 13, 2020

Write And Record A Rap For Your Song











About:

I will write and record a rap verse for your song. I have years of experience rapping for personal projects. I can do any effect you would like, such as auto tune or delay.



You can expect the finished product to:

  • Have good bars and punchlines
  • Be recorded clearly
  • Be enjoyable to listen to


I hope you'll choose me for your rap vocal needs, no matter the topic or style.

Reviews


:

Luket69 is a very good rapper and client, he can make big moves for you, would recommend buying this in the future.

:

Good service man, all i would say is maybe get a better recording software so people can hear the ltrice better. Orher than that it was perfect

:

great work came on time

:

Awesome experience!

:

Very good commutation, Described very good in the description. I would recommend buying this again.







Write And Record A Rap For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment