Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sing In Any Genre For You With Professional Audio











About:

Hi You! I am a professionally trained female vocalist with experience in genres such as classical, musical theatre, folk, jazz, pop, country, and rap. However, I will try any and everything as long as it pertains to the guidelines I have listed below. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Vocal Performance from East Tennessee State University. I also am a prolific sight reader so if you provide sheet music, I will give you a discounted price on your package! (As long is the package you choose is more than the base $5 one) 



I DO NOT PERFORM  ANY TYPE OF PROFANITY, SEXUAL CONTENT, OR RELIGIOUS BLASPHEMY.

Reviews


:

Abigail was fantastic and extremely professional and worked wonders with something that proved to be a bit tricky. Not only does she have a fantastic voice here attention to detail was meticulous. Highly recommended. Thanks you fantastic

:

I asked a very complicate and not really clear demand to imabigailblythe... She has been so kind and patient and did deliver a work which give me such satisfaction ! Highly recommended

:

Thank you Abigail, you’re did an amzing job. Exactly what i expected.

: :





Sing In Any Genre For You With Professional Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment