Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Add Backing Vocals To Your Track Or Song











About:

Hi! My name is Tehillah Henry! :)



If you need help coming up with real catchy and authentic harmony for your songs I would love to help you out. It is my absolute joy and its so much of a passion of mine.



If you'd like to hear my original music:  soundcloud.com/tehillahhenry



If you have any queries about the gig simply message me on here and I will respond as quickly as possible.

 

Reviews


:

I’m so impressed. Seriously such an awesome artist to work with - if you haven’t already, check out her Spotify, her music is incredible. Tilly NAILED this - she offers revisions which is AWESOME but for this track, none were needed. I’ll 100% be working with her again in the future. If you’re on the fence about working with her, don’t be.

:

A total pleasure to work with!

:

Brilliant work

:

Thanks a lot, you are super talented!

:

It sound so goooooood! I love your voice







Add Backing Vocals To Your Track Or Song

No comments:

Post a Comment