Monday, July 20, 2020

Provide Scream Vocals For Your Covers Or Originals











About:

I will Scream on any song you would like, i work with a lot of different musicians around the world doing collaborative videos for my own channel as well as others. Singing/Screaming is my passion and i am just looking to reach more people than i already have.  



Take a look at my YouTube channel for more in depth look at what i can do:

https://www.youtube.com/njfarrarcovers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job with the final product, great communication the whole time, quick delivery, friendly person!

Seller's Response:

Good voice, quick reply and delivery

:

5/5 Thanks again

:

thank you for letting me be apart of this!

:

First and best fiver experience. This artist is so talented. will be 100% using him again. Such an awesome soul. You won't go wrong with this guy.







Provide Scream Vocals For Your Covers Or Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment