Saturday, July 4, 2020

Be The Vocalist On Your Project











About:

I can sing and harmonise on a variation of genres.  Each different package includes details of what I offer and can bring to your project. I'm also from London, United Kingdom so can bring a female 'English' voice to your Jingle or short voiceover. 



Service provided:

- Providing clear High Quality vocals using a professional condenser microphone and Logic Pro x to record in a home studio.

- Dry Lead Vocals, VOX, and Stems.

- Harmonies.

- Song/ Lyric Writing (All MP3's advertised above are original content written by me)

- Spoken English Accent Jingles or Voice Overs.





*Please leave time frames on the track of where the singer will sing and attach the melody and lyrics if applicable. 

*You cannot feature my name unless I approve you can.



Please message me if you have any questions, or require somethings not described. 





Reviews


:

She KILLED this shit. She put feeling and emotion into the song and made it hers. I'm very pleased.

:

Thank you very much for your work. After a small missunderstanding your delivery has been perfect.

:

Delivered exactly what I asked for - brilliant!

:

Super Seller....i hope to work yet whit this big artist!!!!

:

she did an awesome job!







Be The Vocalist On Your Project

No comments:

Post a Comment