Saturday, July 11, 2020

Be The Perfect Male Singer For Your Project











About:

Hey people of Fiverr!



My name is Justin J. Moore and I am a professionally trained, multi-genre vocalist. My parents are opera graduates from the Juilliard School of Music in Manhattan, and they taught me about: vowels, placement, breathing, projection, and several other techniques at a very young age. 



I am capable of singing any style of music - from opera (which is what I was trained in for several years), to Pop/R&B. I have an extremely wide vocal range and a versatile tone. 



My voice has been compared to:

 

John Legend, Elton John, John Denver, Ed Sheeran, Josh Groban, James Blunt,  and many more well-known artists. 



I sing with passion and with pride. It is the work of my parents before me and I try to honour them with every track I record. 



My pitch will be very close to perfect, but auto tune may be needed for perfection. 

I provide auto-tuning for an extra charge, but it is NOT included in my regular packages. 



You will receive dry stems unless you have purchased the mixing/mastering add-on



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Totally asked justinjmoore to redo the lead vox which going back and rerecording was definitely a pain to do. Justin delivered me the vox that I wanted. Sellers like justinjmoore are the ones to promote. A talented musician and is ready to go the extra mile for your song.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Cory. Im happy that the 2nd version was what you wanted. I enjoyed working on your song.

Seller's Response:

I truly could not be happier about justinjmoore. After he delivered the project to me in great timing and professionally finished. He also advised me on a question I had afterward. justinjmoore has the skills set and I will definitely be pinging him again.

:

Thanks so much Cory. You were great, and I loved your song!

:

Great vocal producer. My go to guy for vocal productions from now on. If you want a professional pop vocal sound then he's your man for the job.







Be The Perfect Male Singer For Your Project

No comments:

Post a Comment