Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will sing your chinese or english song

I will sing your chinese or english song












About:

- Chinese/English singer for your song demos, jingle, children's songs etc.
- Vocal Pitch Correction and basic editing will be included to make sure it sounds professional.
- Vocal harmonies can be added on in Gigs Extra.

Feel free to contact me if you need a custom offer :)

Reviews


ycgallery:mooncmusic delivered exactly what requested, excellent voice and perfect music composite. Highly recommended!

webasg:Moon delivered exactly what we asked for. She has a nice voice and her music composition is excellent! She delivered the gig fast too. Shall look for Moon again if we need any music related gigs. Highly recommended! Thanks, Moon! :)

mooncmusic:Thank you webasg! I feel honoured to be able to write and sing a jingle for your company, glad that you like it :D

solanoshearer:Moon delivered on time and did a great job with my song.

mooncmusic:Thank you Peter for believing in me! I'm glad that it was what you were hoping for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment