Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will transcribe your music to produce professional sheet music

I will transcribe your music to produce professional sheet music












About:

If you are looking for someone to transcribe music, you've come to the right place.  Music transcription generally refers to listening to an auditory source of music, and then notating that music down on paper.

Transcribing music is exactly what I can do for you. 
Scores or just compain chords of one instrument per gig.

  1. The extra fast mode does not apply to complicated pieces or virtuoso solos.
  2. The basic gig apply for 30 segs in audio length.
  3. I can make changes or accept suggestions of the final work .
  4. I deliver work in different formats , midi, xml, pdf and .sib

Reviews


adoubli:As always Carlos works fast, efficient and is very polite! Stop searching for someone else work with him you wont regret it :D

ctimaure:Thanks again! great experience Abu!

adoubli:Carlos is incredibly fast and talented. If, like me you can play the piano but don´t read or write any notes, do not hesitate to let Carlos transcribe them for you! Will work with him again and again!

ctimaure:Great experience man! Any musical thing I'll be here! thanks!

naavee:2nd time working with Carlos! Superb work! Right on time and better than expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment