Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do song writing for children

I will do song writing for children












About:

I will write fun and exciting songs that children will enjoy singing, with their names in it. I know you'll enjoy singing these songs with them as they will be unique. Teachers and parents who want their students to learn faster will love this gig, as I will write special songs about the things they are teaching about. Check out the sample below.

Let's do Song writing - for games

and song writing-  for birthdays

Write a song for fast learning and the the special occasions like graduations and other celebrations



Children will love singing and having fun a lot more as they will  be singing songs  that were written just for them, with all the things they already know and love.

I have been getting great reviews for song writing , just check out my other song writing gig right here on fiverr.

and a level 2 seller

with more than 70 great reviews

sample:

Little Timmy loves his red toy

He says " Mom I'm  a happy boy"

"I love to sing and play

And have fun all day"

Check out the gig extras

Pricing

1 song with 2 verses and a chorus $5

1 song with 3 verses and a chorus $10

1 song with 4 verses and a chorus $15

.

Reviews


scottlmm:Love her writing exquisite

denisesalmon:I like writing songs for this buyer, looking forward to doing more songs

scottlmm:Fantastic experience with seller! Outstanding talented writer!

denisesalmon:Excellent experience, I look forward to writing for this buyer again

simonminter:This was what I asked for and you delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment