Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write and sing an Amazing Extraordinary Emotional Chorus

I will write and sing an Amazing Extraordinary Emotional Chorus












About:

Hello dear buyer, it's me...your amazing singer-songwriter.
Before we get started, let me ask you two questions:

Do you want amazing lyrics ,but you are not inspired ?
-THEN I AM THE MAN WHO WILL WRITE YOU AN AMAZING SONG IN JUST 3-4 HOURS! 
Do you want amazing melodies, but you are not a singer?
-THEN I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL CREATE YOU A MELODY IN JUST 1 DAY! 

Now, allow me to introduce myself.
I am George Hentu, full time singer-songwriter and producer.
I've been doing music for about 5-6 years, I wrote more then 500 songs and I've reached a level of success that only FIVERR could have give it to me.

I will write you a KILLER SONG! I will make you a KILLER MELODY!Any Topic , Any Situation.

Last year I wrote and sang 300 songs for a DJ in Australia (Princeloo ) and one my song is now sang by Victoria Theodore (THE PIANIST OF FREAKING BEYONCE)
Song Down Below !!!
https://soundcloud.com/princelooalexandre/revive

More proof ?Okay dear visitor , prepare yourself.

Sample :
Song Down Below !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QzGA2BL2gg

Contact me before ordering! 














Reviews


sofyasavinova:High-quality delivery, easy to communicate with, creativity and talent. Thank you

hentumusic:Thank you very much!Amazing buyer, thank you for buying my services again :)

markjevo98:it'one of the big songwriters , congratulations!

hentumusic:Thank you very much!! Amazing client :)

octowen:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment