Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be able to rap to it. I've taught many artists throughout the years how to enhance their rap flow to become better. its fun + See More

I will be able to rap to it. I've taught many artists throughout the years how to enhance their rap flow to become better. its fun + See More












About:

UPDATE!!! My name is SelfXplanatory I am my own hiphop/rap artist. If you want to feature me on your song then you are featuring SELFXPLANATORY not any other rapper. I do my style and my style only !!!! I do not copy other rappers style. I have my own style and I am very proud of it. A lot of people want to feature rappers on their songs but to feature a highly skilled professional rapper can be extremely expensive... So now I have given everyone that chance by freelancing my services at a very small price. You can feature me for a verse on your song or chorus or whole song just message me and we will go over the details. I can rap to any instrumental or beat to make your song come to life. If you never thought you could have an amazing rapper featured on your song...think again.!!

Take advantage now because as I continue to gain popularity prices may increase

Reviews


ablanch19:great amazing job

ablanch19:great amazing job

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment