Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write, record, produce with various instruments, and mix a song for you.

I will write, record, produce with various instruments, and mix a song for you.












About:

Hi! I am a vocalist and songwriting Major studying at Berklee College of Music. I work with Logic Pro X and have quality recording equipment so I can provide a really nice sounding recording. I will take any idea you have concerning style or subject and turn it in to a full blown song! I write and sing mostly acoustic/folk/indie-alternative but can stray a bit if it isn't too far. I love songwriting and would love to help anyone create a beautiful song! 

Reviews


henrydanish:Exactly as promised !\nGreat song !!

daniellemo:Thank you so much! You are a pleasure to work with:)

ajnarecords:Very creative, very professional, Thank you for the wonderful work you've done for us.

daniellemo:Really cool project! Thank you so much:) Super easy to work with and very kind!

sanjaymusic:She has a special gift and a breeze to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment