Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a full song lasting 3-4 minutes and produce it with full instrumental.

I will write a full song lasting 3-4 minutes and produce it with full instrumental.












About:

For $25 I will write, sing/record a verse and hook with a basic guitar accompaniment. 

Hey guys my names Tehillah Henry. Tilly for short. I am a singer-songwriter and musician recently graduated from university after studying Songwriting & Music production. I have lots of experience in writing songs in many genres ranging from pop to jazz, rock to classical. I compose in all.

If you're looking for a song for an reason, a wedding maybe or for a loved one or maybe you just need cheering up, then I'd be more than happy to write a song for you.

You can check out my music at
soundcloud.com/tehillahhenry

Reviews


lbmusic_uk:Excellent experience. Great talent and wonderful person to work with.

tehillahhenry:Thankyou! You're great! ^_^

sotiriouevan:Outstanding Experience!

teatkinson:Outstanding Experience!

tehillahhenry:Thanks soo much!! It's been great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment