Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will record song for your album or business with a lyric video

I will record song for your album or business with a lyric video












About:

Your Search For A High Quality Producer, Singer, and Rapper ends here! 
This gig is for anyone who needs a song and/or lyric video in any genre in the style of my voice about subject/occasion. I specialize in Modern Hip-Hop but I have extensive experience in Playing Guitar, Singing Pop Songs, Reggae, Rock, and Electronic. I have produced and written songs for mixtape, DJ's, Jingles and Commercials for Brands as well as Weddings and Gifts. I can write in any style, subject, or occasion!

MESSAGE FOR DETAILS!
I also have services like Written L
yrics and Videos.  Commercial Use available for purchase in the gig extras! 

STATS:

- Over 2 Million plays on Spotify
- Over 90,000 plays on Youtube
- Recorded over 4+ albums with my band, SUPER GROUPIE
- Signed to Pacific Records
- Featured on DJ Khaled's Snapchat
- Songs placed on MTV, VH1, including the hit show "EMPIRE" & "WASHINGTON HEIGHTS"
- Opened up live for Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias, Pit Bull, The Who, Unwritten Law, & Mod Sun

Reviews


michaelsouth:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jonathancarter1:You killed it and it's fire! Thanks for everything man!

thisisjoshua:Thank you!

pawhdx:Fast very fast. And top :)

thisisjoshua:Very fun! Great Producer! Creative! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment