Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will be your singer for any musical purpose

I will be your singer for any musical purpose












About:

DETAILS
Please check out my gig extras and choose wisely or inbox me questions


Please state what you would want to be done, if your song duration pass 30 seconds please add a extra 5 dollar gig from the original order

  • And if i do the song  which you order a 5 dollar gig and the song eventually pass 30 seconds up to 1:00 or more you would need to purchase a next additional gig extra of 5 more dollars

  • If you don't have a instrumental choose my gig extras

  • If you need the project files choose the gig extras that states it

  • If your song is  three(3)minutes or more choose the gig extras that says i will do complete song, including backing vocals, delays, reverb, EQ, Compression etc

USAGE


Please note you may not sell this on (iTunes, amazon, etc) or use my name without my permission 
This gig is create for reasons like (fun. personal use or to promote your business). 

you have non exclusive use on less you buy the exclusive use gig extras

PLEASE CHOOSE THE RIGHT GIG PLEASE

Reviews


slimfast:Excellent service, wild crazy awesome music, just loved it!!!

navardo:respect much love

onez1z:Dope !

omarazizi:amazing

navardo:Nuff love thanks for working with me


No comments:

Post a Comment