Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write a parody song about anything to any song you choose

I will write a parody song about anything to any song you choose












About:

Do you like music? Do you like parodies of music? Have you ever wanted to have a song about you, a friend, or any topic you can think of to any song you can think of?

Well, you've come to the right place! As a major fanatic of music and parodies, I will put the knowledge I have to make a masterpiece of music for you. All you have to do is tell me what song you would like to be parodied and what you want the parody to be about and I will write a parody for you!

Make sure to give me as detailed of a description as you can about your topic. This will help make the process go faster and I will be able to write a better song for you!  

Reviews


jennslife1999:AMAZING I LOVE IT

elfsoamah:Great communication, was very fun!

trinitybeyond:Awesome song, will use again!

elfsoamah:Great detail, had fun writing!

liquidthorium:LOL-- awesome work again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment