Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a 8 bar verse or hook for one song. You can use it as a feature or rap it as your own.

I will write a 8 bar verse or hook for one song. You can use it as a feature or rap it as your own.












About:

I will write a hook, verse, or song to whatever beat or concept you have in mind. I can do any style you have in mind, whether southern rap, trap rap, lyrical rap, mumble rap, auto tune rap, party rap you name it. I also provide promo and marketing advice which is apart of the "Serious Artist Package." Not only will i write a full song for you. I will give you my 5 tips that will IMMEDIATELY bring more attention to your music. In that package I also offer Soundcloud Promotion I will follow you and repost your song on my Soundcloud and Twitter everyday for a week. All verses and hooks will be delivered within 24 hours.

Reviews


magsonics:this was more than i expected, awesome work!

tptrealmusic787:I’m going to to definitely use the notes an suggestion from my order and enhance my song definitely will be back for more work and the final

aarondestefano:Another great experience. Definitely would recommend

joshuadaniel618:Outstanding Experience!

aarondestefano:Very nice experience, will likely be back


No comments:

Post a Comment