Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your pop and edm female vocalist and songwriter

I will be your pop and edm female vocalist and songwriter












About:

I will be your pop/EDM female vocalist and songwriter! Looking for a catchy female vocal with solid lyrics for your next song? You've come to the right place! Let's make your project come to life :)


I will provide...


1. High-quality vocals, ear-catching melodies, and strong lyrics for your track.

2. A lyric sheet in PDF format.

All vocal files will be delivered in .wav format for commercial use via a Fiverr upload OR a Google Drive link,depending on whether or not the files are too large to send through Fiverr.They will be high-quality pitch-corrected/edited vocals (nothing too extreme, just to tighten them up a little bit). I will include stacked vocals, adlibs, amp; any harmonies I see fit.


PLEASE NOTE: I ask to remain uncredited unless we have an agreement in place. Message me about this if you have any questions!


Can’t wait to see what we can do together!

Reviews


kutski:I needed a vocal replacing in a track, and didn't really know what i wanted other than something that fit the same vibe. Alex did a great job re writing and performing a vocal that fit the track perfectly!!!

alexmbrinkley:awesome thank you!

wonjin90:She has a very good tone and shows a professional side.

alexmbrinkley:great! thanks!

fluxgold:awesome brutal killer


No comments:

Post a Comment