Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your female singer and sing vocals for your song

I will be your female singer and sing vocals for your song












About:

Hello and thank you for considering me for your project! I am a Dreamer who loves to sing and my goal is to make an income utilizing my passion for music, which brings me to Fiverr!

I have been singing since I was 4 and have shared the stage with RCA Recording Artist Gabi Wilson (now known as H.E.R), opened for Nina Sky amp; Pitbull, opened for Ramp;B Legends Tony! Toni! Toné! and sang with American Idol Finalist Donnie Williams.

Please message me in advance of placing your order so I can make sure that I can provide what you want!

For this gig, I will record any female vocals for your song (lead or background)

Please feel free to reach out for custom orders.

I operate in Protools 12, using an AKG c214 microphone, and the Scarlet2i2 from Focusrite. I am able to send all files in .wav format, upon your request for an HQ file.

Want harmonies added to your bridge or hook?
Commercial license?
HQ Audio file?
There's an option to add that to your order.

I am only providing uncredited features through Fiverr. That means that my image or name can not be used for buyers without my written permission.

Reviews


pawelmichalik:Thank you for your help! Great vocal!

thisisshari:You're welcome! Thank you for a great experience!

goldbug04:Very happy with the song. I love dealing with professionals!

thisisshari:This was super fun to do! Thank you for a great experience, and thank you very much for the tip!

dwaynemcculloug:Very professional, good communication skills, and great vocals.


No comments:

Post a Comment