Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your professional female vocalist or singer

I will be your professional female vocalist or singer












About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Hi there! My name is Claudia and thank you for visiting my fiverr profile. 

I will deliver the very best of female vocals for your project as I am a professionally trained SINGER, SONGWRITER, COMPOSER and VOCALIST with the ability to record to a high standard and  deliver in just about any genre .

I am a professional singer and vocal coach with many years of experience, on stage and in the studio. I am a laureate of many international festivals, including Spain, Romania, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania and Malta. I have performed on Polish National  Tv and won Battle of the Voices show in Poland in 2012. 

Please feel free to contact me if you need to record vocals or you need any type of songwriting.

You can find a wide range of my performance on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUYBoU9LuzU 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lr4Flev7o


Peace & Love

Reviews


ilparadixo:If you want your music to be incredible, certainly work with it. She is a great professional.

ilparadixo:This woman has an extraordinary voice. A very professional job I will definitely work with her again. I'm grateful to you your work.

maniac86:This person is making fantastic music and I am so thankful that he hired me for this project. Really awesome experience

alarmaine:Delightful experience! Powerhouse of a voice, and sensitive where it is required in the song. 5-stars!!

maniac86:An amazing experience. He is such a great composer and we have had good time working together on song.


No comments:

Post a Comment