Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a rap song for you any style with clever rhymes

I will write a rap song for you any style with clever rhymes












About:

Do you need a good rap song with Rhymes, bars and world play? if yes then I'm your guy.
Any style you prefer, I'll write you something cool, Original and L I T 
I write verses only, one long verse or 2 verses, your choice.
 Here are some few examples that are kind of watered down to what you'll actually get: 

I'll bash your head in non-stop call me Negan (While i'm) 
Out here calling everyone out, they ducking beef acting vegan

Riding these beats like mules, I'm not like these fools and
I got my heating tools on me all the time
my ride can go from Where at to who to shot at ... Optimus Prime 

Ice on the wrist, neck.. reflections all over 
I shop at the Expensive section...  you can't come over 
Got bars for days, rhymes like I'm Hova
Fu** with ma Gang, you'll see my face in any place... before it's over

Reviews


mctwitch0161:Highly recommended, great lyrics and was completed only hours after the request was made. Will be using him again

winstonheller:great customer to work with, I'd love to work with you again.

theonea:So worth it, nice guy, super good communication, he will not disappoint you! Those two verses he wrote was LIT, love them, thank you!

henrythomas523:Great as usual

blountd647:Appreciate the help with the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment