Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will record quality vocals for your project

I will record quality vocals for your project












About:

I can provide you with quality male vocals on your recording project.  My specialty is Jazz vocals and background vocals but I can sing a wide range of styles.  Be sure to listen to the vocal demo video on my profile.  I am a professional studio vocalist with over 25 years in the music industry.  Here is what this gig provides:

$5 - 8 measures of a solo of any kind. (you will need to provide a                 reference track or sheet music)  If you need extra time click               gig extras.

If you need a melody or anything created I can negotiate a custom offer with you.

(Please contact me before ordering so we can be sure everything is possible to do.)

Be sure to check my other gigs for other types of musical services.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment