Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your female singer, any genre

I will be your female singer, any genre












About:

Hi, I'm Farrah!  I'm somewhat new to Fiverr (started in Oct '17), however what I can offer you is eleven years of recording experience, nine years of stage experience, and an openness to all genres - from rock to hip hop to classical to EDM to RnB, I've done it all! 


PLEASE ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!  
I am flexible on pricing and may be willing to work out a deal! Don't be shy, send me a message! :)

What does this gig offer?:

  • Recording vocals.
  • Writing lyrics.
  • Creating vocal melodies.
  • Full commercial rights, no extra charge!

What does this gig NOT offer?:
  • Music - I do not make instrumentals or backing tracks.
  • Videos - I do not record videos of myself singing.

Details:
  • Please provide a vocal guide/demo if possible.
  • Curse words are fine, non-graphic adult content is fine.
  • I use the AKG C214 mic & Adobe Audition 5.5 to record.
  • Files will be sent dry with NO effects, wav or mp3.
  • I can sing in any genre, however please send me a preview before ordering :)
  • If lyrics are provided I can sing in Japanese and Korean, however I am not fluent enough to write Japanese or Korean lyrics myself.

Reviews


mistakcrain:On Time delivery, great communication. She was a pleasure to work with

brokenvolumes:very good voice and a very professional person, good work!

divineclaw:Very great experience !!!! Good communication and perfect quality !!! Recommended 100 %

thefarrahmonste:Awesome to work with and I can't wait to hear his final version of the song! :)

kashlee:Great as usual! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment