Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write and record a full childrens song for you

I will write and record a full childrens song for you












About:

I will write the lyrics and music of a children's song, with the context and topic of your choice. Then I will fully record the song, based on the package you choose, and give you a finished product to share with the special kid in your life, or your classroom. I'm a professional children's songwriter having worked with PBS and Nickelodeon. Check out my music samples, to get a glimpse at the kind of product you can expect to receive!

Reviews


blancos:Wonderful job!

blancos:We are extremely satisfied with the results and highly recommend him!

blancos:We are very satisfied with the results!

jimmyfairfax:Buying a present for my nephew! Great result!

dynalabcreative:Amazing as always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment