Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will record your song and send it back to you.

I will record your song and send it back to you.












About:

Song will also be recorded in Demo version and sent to you for mixing and mastering. I DO NOT mix and master songs, I just record them.

Please contact me telling me the exactly how you want the song to sound, and send over the instrumental and lyrics. 

Contact me for further details. Ask for a Custom order if you're on a budget.

Reviews


donnasummer88:Great to work with :)

kemonesimone:It was great working with Donna Summer , she knew what she wanted plus love the song . She’s also very patient. Thank you again

supercae:Very responsive, professional and produces high quality and outstanding vocals and deliverables. She is on my favorite list!

kemonesimone:I loovvveed working with supercae, went straight to the point and was very kind and professional. Plus love the song !!!! thank you for the extra

mozayck:just amazing experience ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment