Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your your songwriter and i will write you a very nice lyrics at a low price

I will be your your songwriter and i will write you a very nice lyrics at a low price












About:

  Hello am lydia, a music recorder and a ghost writer.
I have worked with many local movies industries and have sang for commercial purposes and i have fun doing this.
Order now!!!.

Reviews


ricardosaveur:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

everymovie865:I would recommend her she is pretty good

lydia77:It was a wonderful experience

magic51:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

slick848:She does what she says,the project she done for me is beautiful and I'm sure she will be hearing from me again,thanks so much .


No comments:

Post a Comment