Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create a full nursery rhyme kids song

I will create a full nursery rhyme kids song












About:

Please contact me BEFORE ordering! 

I am a professional singer-songwriter multilingual artist with a soprano voice, pop-R&B, Soul, that transmits a lot of energy, perfect for singing nursery rhymes.

My offers include:
 
-lead vocals
-harmonies and/or background chorus
-crating lyrics, singing and speaking in different voices, voice over
-mixing and mastering
-commercial rights 

I am fluent in English and Italian, and I speak also Italian and English but I also can sing in Spanish if you provide me the lyrics or in any other language. I am able to sing in all these languages. 
I can sing in others, too, if you provide me with an audio sample of how it should sound.  

This is my equipment:

- AKG P-120 cardioid condenser microphone
- Focusrite 6i6 audio interface
- Cubase Music Studio - DAW

You will receive high quality WAV files (44100 Hz, 16 bit).

**For translating the song, check my translating gig. 
**For providing an instrumental, check my respective gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment