Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your indian female vocalist

I will be your indian female vocalist












About:

Hello,

Please contact me before placing orders to avoid any misunderstanding.

I have qualified 5 levels of Hindustani Classical music and have completed  1 year light music course.
I have performed at various social/corporate events and gatherings.
I am a passionate singer and will provide the best quality voice you are looking for to record your songs. You can also provide me your original tracks along with lyrics and I will sing for you as per your requirement. It would be really helpful if you can hum/sing the lyrics in a simple .mp3 file and share with me so that I can understand the melody you envision.
If you are looking for a Female vocalist to sing a song in any language for your project then kindly contact me.
Also, I can also be your Voice-over artist in Hindi/English/Marathi/Gujarati language.

In addition to above services, kindly get in touch with me if you are looking for any online coaching for Indian classical and light music.I can provide you the same over Skype for 30 min per day.

Looking forward to working with you!

Thank you.

Reviews


happyvibes:Anuja is amazing vocalist and also good listener - what i ask for she done exactly like that . best wishes kanu

anujaparalikar:Excellent Buyer!! It was a wonderful experience working on this project. Looking forward to work with you on further projects. Thank you!!

sabuhassan:it was a very interesting project we created, the details and precision of the whole project was inspiring thaks again..

anujaparalikar:Its always a wonderful experience working with you and highly inspirational as well..I eagerly look forward to work with you in any of your future projects. Thank you!!

jessewaot:Anuja was very quick, asked questions to understand the job thoroughly and provided a great product :)


No comments:

Post a Comment