Monday, August 27, 2018

I will compose lyrics of professional standard of various genres

I will compose lyrics of professional standard of various genres












About:

The product will be catchy, original and easy to build on!!!

  • If you just need lyrics written, please select the basic package
  • If you need me to write lyrics, and record the melody as a voice note, please select the standard package
  • If you need me to write lyrics, and record the melody as voice note on two tracks, please select the premium package
  • All write ups comes in this preferences (2 verses, pre-chorus and chorus)
  • If you need to go out of this preferences, kindly inbox to place a CUSTOM ORDER
  • If you also need melody to your already composed lyrics or want a studio recording, kindly inbox to place a CUSTOM ORDER
  • I compose lyrics on song covers, If needed kindly inbox to place a CUSTOM ORDER

All packages include attachments of vocal files of the lyrics composed by me

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment