Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write & sing a full song up to 200 seconds. You provide the instrumental. Includes harmonies

I will write & sing a full song up to 200 seconds. You provide the instrumental. Includes harmonies












About:

Just give me a beat and if you have any topic you'd like me to write about, I'll do that!  

You will receive professional quality vocals. I operate in Protools 12, using an AKG c214 microphone, and the Scarlet2i2 daw.  I am able to send all files in .wav format.

You can check out my voice here: 
soundcloud.com/thisisshari
youtube.com/sharivideos

***Want harmonies added to your bridge or hook?  Commercial license?  HQ Audio file?  There's an option to add that to your order.  Sorry it's not listed on the main page for some reason.***

This is work for hire and and you will own all exclusive rights to the music.

My image or name can not be used for buyers without my permission.

Reviews


mkenterprises:Very easy to work with

thisisshari:I'm so happy you are happy with the track! Thank you for a great experience and thank you again for such a generous tip. I truly appreciate it!

samaruk5:Very good\n

thisisshari:Great experience!

mkenterprises:Very easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment