Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help you with the words to your song

I will help you with the words to your song












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Rather its song lyrics, or you need someone to put a voice to the rap song you already have, Im the person to contact. 


BASIC:  If you already have lyrics for a song and they just aren't coming together correctly, let me go over them and edit them in a way that sounds professional.


STANDARD: If you already have a Rap/Hip Hop song ready to go but you just don't have the voice to make it sound great, let me do the hard work.


PREMIUM: Have a great idea for a song, 2 heads are better than 1. Let's work together and come up with a concept. I will then write an amazing song for you to record and show the world.


I Love what I do and you will get high quality work I promise!! Cant wait to help you on your next project!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment