Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will ghost write a full song on point of any creative topic

I will ghost write a full song on point of any creative topic












About:

Ghost Writing Is Thorough & Time Consuming, I Will Write At The Best Of My Ability Full Songs For A Very Low Price Considering I've Been Writing Intuitively And To All Types Of Different Sounds, Beats, & Melodies Since An Extremely Young Age, Very Skillful, and Will Promise To Get Down A Full Song On Beat And Theme Choice, Giving You The Best You Could Get For The Offer. Here To Help Other Artists That Are Going Through Writer's Block, I've Had It Before. So Has Any Other Writer. I'm Providing A Rare Service Of Highly Aquainted Writing Skills. You Wont Be Dissapointed Using Me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment