Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will make a piano transcription of your favorite songs

I will make a piano transcription of your favorite songs












About:

PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT OR QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CANCELLATION REQUEST IF THE REASON DOESN'T DEPEND ON ME.


Do you play the piano? Do you like a song and have a great desire of playing it? Don't worry: I can transcribe it for you at reasonable prices. You can choose almost every genre you want and tell me which difficulty you prefer, from very easy transcription to a very difficult one.

The sheet will be realized with the software Finale 25. It will be written a professional layout and delivered to you in .pdf format.

Maximum length: 5 minutes. You can charge 60 seconds for an extra price. Please contact me if you need a transcription of over 6 minutes.

You can also ask me to record (if you want, for example, listening to it for an easier learning) it for an additional price. 

Fingering's available for an additional cost. 

Please read the FAQs for further informations.

Reviews


ronnygb:Best on the block!

ronnygb:I am super duper pleased!

ronnygb:He is the best. Returning customer with 15 orders within 2018 alone.

gcorcella:Thank you so much :) It's always a pleasure working for you

joshler1726:Great service


No comments:

Post a Comment