Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sing In Operatic Style For You











About:

I am professional opera singer with great performing experience. I have sung main heroine roles in such operas as: Rigoletto, I Pagliacci, Hansel und Gretel, Le Nozze di Figaro, Gianni Schicchi.

My vocal technique is very flexible, I have very wide scale ( e3-e6), I can control my vibration.

I can sing in many languages: polish, english, french, german, italian, spanish, czech, russian.

I have also a great experience as a session singer, I have recorded music to theatrical performances, commercials, reality shows, commercial projects. 

I am very open minded singer, I love challenges, improvisation and experimental projects combining popular music with operatic voice. 



Please write to me before placing an order so in I can fulfil all your requirements.

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

"Wow" is not close to describe it !

:

Great to work with again, thank you!

:

WOW WOW WOW Did you knock this out of the park

:

Amazing as always !!!

:

Amazing is the word that just slightly describes it !!! Many thanks !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment