Sunday, April 26, 2020

Write Lyrics Or Be Your Unique Female Songwriter











About:

Hey! My name is Christina.



I'm a professional vocalist who can provide you a unique tone and distinctive voice, and in this gig - can write your lyrics and melodies. 



I'm also a verified Pro Seller here on Fiverr :)



This is my song-writing gig, mainly for writing you awesome melodies and lyrics, but I already have a singing gig with over 200 reviews to sing your pre-written songs and hooks! 



So how does it work?

I'll start writing to your track via a piano midi, and i'll ask what you think of my melody! We'll discuss the direction, and we'll keep in touch through the writing process. I'll be giving you regular updates to make sure what I'm writing is what you thought of. I'll deliver the lyrics and the midi file, but if you'd like me to sing your song I can also do this and provide you with raw .WAV vocal stems. 



Some of the orders come with singing, some don't! So double check, or get in touch for a unique quote. 



What do you need from me?

To start writing your track, i'll need:

  • Your instrumental
  • The BPM of your song 
  • Time stamps of where you'd like vocals




Reviews


Seller's Response:

We just finished our second song together and it’s been a blast. Christina is such a talented singer and can really take the vocals of your song to the next level. As always, Christina is super easy to communicate with, whether it’s bouncing ideas back and forth or giving/receiving feedback on details in the song. Loved it – we just made a hit!

Seller's Response:

Christina was phenomenal! Super easy going and co-operative, worked hard and fast to ensure I was happy with her work. Recommend 1000% as her voice is amazing and I will absolutely work with her again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, loved sharing ideas together and I think we made something great!

:

Phenomenal singer!! Really enjoyed working with Christina, she was very thorough and communicated clearly and direct. I really appreciated everything she wrote for the song! It turned out incredible!! Looking forward to working with her again in the future!

:

It was an absolutely amazing experience to work with Christina. She really went above and beyond all of my expectations for the project, and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely be coming back with more work in the future, and I would gladly recommend Christina for anyone looking for extremely high quality songwriting/vocals/etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment