Sunday, April 26, 2020

Record Male Vocals For Your Rock, Metal Or Pop Tracks











About:

if you need a professional male singer for rock metal or pop with high quality recordings and an accesible price, this is it 



I'm a music student and experienced rock/jazz/pop/metal singer with high quality recording equipment. I am fluent in both english and spanish and would be able to work in both languages.



if you have any doubts, ask me anything!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my second time working with Mateo and it was great. He's professional, responsive and delivers a quality project. He listens to suggestions and with some artistic freedom, he has improved some melodies which have improved my songs. Happy to work with you Mateo. Looking forward to working together again soon!

:

Mateo was very responsive. He listened to my ideas and created good quality lead vocal and harmony tracks for 2 songs. He was on time and very willing to make sure I was satisfied. Thanks Mateo, I look forward to working with you again!

:

It was really fun working with you, thanks once again for your trust!!

:

Great vocals and even better to work with!

:

Awesome seller! Quick and quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment