Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer, Songwriter, And Composer











About:

Hello buyer,



Please message me 
to discuss your project before placing an order.



I'm Gilbert, a professional singer-songwriter who loves to make my buyers happy by helping them make the best song possible for their needs, whether it's a gift for a loved one, a catchy song for their business, a hit song for their music careers, or ANY kind of song for ANY kind of purpose.



I also record top quality, clean, and clear male vocals. 



I ensure the optimum satisfaction of my buyers by paying close attention to what they desire and doing my best to surpass their expectations. Some of the rave reviews below will attest to this.



My Genres:

Pop, r&b, EDM, pop/rock, hard-rock, afrobeats, acapella and a few others.



My music portfolio:

https://soundcloud.com/gillianbaci/sets/songs-for-fiverr



Why choose me:

  • 8+ years experience: 100+ songs recorded, some of which have been used in films and other media
  • Expert knowledge of HIT song-making, acquired through years of study and practice


Please note: 

Once completed, I will give you dry vocal tracks. You will need someone to mix and master your project for you unless we've arranged for me to do that for you.

Reviews


:

Gilbert always delivers music that is exciting and is what people want to hear. He works with you to ensure he get the best song possible.

:

Another outstanding performance and delivery by this seller. I will continue to use his service and will recommend it without hesitation.

:

working with Gilbert is great, he is really good heart, and he put all his effort to do exactly what I wanted...he is generous and patient, and also sensitive and talent <3

:

Great experience working with Gilbert. Took the time to understand my project and made valuable suggestions. He also excellent communication and dedicated to his craft.

:

Excellent Job. I'm very happy with the outcome. You've given my idea life and I hope it grows. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment