Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sing And Flavor Your Song With My Excellent Hook Or Background Vocals











About:

I will sing your hook and/or background vocals with my own special charisma and style. Whatever I do, it will make your song "POP" and give it that dash of extra flavoring it needs.



I deliver

  • enthusiastic singing
  • creative harmonies
  • panache for your song


My work is guaranteed to make your project jump out or your money back.



**Please note that I am not an impressionist; though I will do the best I can with the voice I have, I cannot replicate anyone else's voice, so please do not order if you need someone who "sounds just like so-and-so". Please also do not expect me to be able to perfectly replicate an already recorded background note-for-note. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy communication, but when delivered, the singing was neither in key or in rhythm, and I could tell right away no revision would make a difference. I don't remember ever approving this, but for some reason I can't find a way to request a refund. She said there was nothing to do on her end.

Seller's Response:

I'm sorry that doing EXACTLY AS REQUESTED didn't suit your needs. And, I advised that since you accepted the order, you'd need to contact Customer Service to cancel it or get a refund.

:

she was absolutely amazing!!!! I highly recommend her!!!

:

Great seller! Fast delivery! Awesome voice

:

Excellent Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment