Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Great Male Vocalist,Songwriter And Singer











About:

Hi, 
Thank you for checking my gig.



I am T Jordan O ,a singer,songwriter, artiste and Home studio owner. This is a promo offer to grow my Fiverr gig. Take advantage of it now.


I have 3 studio albums to my credit and working on the 4th one. I have worked  and collaborated with several Artists, Producers, Studio engineers and others professionals in the music industry all over the world.


I will dedicate my time and skills to bring out the best in your song/music project as Versatility is one of my greatest skills.


I am best productive in Gospel,R&b pop,Trap,Afro Pop world music and much more. 



It is very important that you contact me first before placing your order because even if the service you are looking for is not included in the list above, we can always work out something that soothes your need as we discuss your project.


ALL RIGHTS AND COMMERCIAL USE REMAINS WITH YOU(The buyer). Contact me immediately with any question.


Thank you and hope to work with you today.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

exactly what I was thinking... thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Simply amazing vocals

:

Simply amazing work, I feel I meant a kinders spirit That I will be working along with for years

:

Awesome broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

:

Very Nice melody. very beautifull! thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment