Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will send all of my 6 published albums as Mp3 format 160kb

I will send all of my 6 published albums as Mp3 format 160kb












About:

Would you like to get a full taste of my music compositions at a cheaper price than digital stores? 
Now you can! 
Get to feel what I breathed around me and put down in writing and music. Totally original compositions for all of my published albums, rich in sounds, styles and passions. 
You will take a tour through my eyes while observing new pages of my life turning. 
Each word and sound has been carefully chosen for an unforgettable experience. 
Available also on all major digital distributors, choose 1 album among the ones i've published with the basic package for only 5$, or up to 6 for just 25$ with the complete package!

All audio will be shared via Dropbox as Mp3 160kb!

By downloading my albums you will make a difference in the day of 2 people: You and Me!

Search on Spotify for my artist page: Simone Verazzo to get a preview and choose the album you'd like to have:
1) Chain of Events
2) The Best of Simone (Songs 1999-2007)
3) Simone Sings Simone (2 discs)
4) A New Chapter in Life
5) The Best of (Songs 2008-2016)
6) Discovering

You can also choose individual songs (up to 10 even if from different albums) at a special price! Request a custom offer!

Reviews


rinewolve:Excellent music! Thanks!

sverazzo:Thanks a lot for your comment and generous tip!

michael4all:sverazzo is a talented songwriter, his music is simple but gets to the heart! Highly recommended and plus service is excellent, he delivered in less than an hour..prompt and corteous person!

sverazzo:Great customer! Thanks a lot for your positive comments!

rinewolve:Excellent music! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment