Thursday, April 16, 2020

Sing Vocals For Your Song











About:

- please message me before booking -

Sometimes you write amazing songs and then you think you need another voice to make it perfect. Here I am, happy to help you make this dream come true!

Hire me for a featuring or to the whole song, the price is always the same ;)

If you want to hear more from me, jsut search for ALEX ALLYFY on the net and you will find all my original songs and covers!

I can also write lyrics if you need it, just for a little extra.. please credit me when you release the song :) I will also share it on my socials, giving you more exposure!



NO EXPLICIT, ROUGH OR SEXUAL LYRICS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm really fall in love of his voice. Alex is a a bundle of dynamism ! Excellent communication, for a perfect result. This collaboration was "full of GOOD surprises" !! Sure not the only one ;-)

:

lifestalex is wonderful. She can even record a short song along with voiceover. Im pleased with all her European accents, very talented. I highly recommend her

:

Thank you for singing my song.

:

another amazing performance!

:

Thanks to you, happy you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment