Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Be Your Pop And Edm Female Vocalist And Songwriter











About:

Hi there! Are you looking for a great female vocal for your next song? You've come to the right place!



I've had the pleasure of working with & writing for BVRNOUT, Malik Bash, Somna, Helion, Sik World, Marin Hoxha, and many other artists with releases through No Copyright Sounds, Strange Fruits, Nik Cooper, AVA Recordings, and Magic Records. In 2019, my music amassed over 4,000,000 streams and has been featured on some of Spotify’s biggest playlists, with placements on Creamy, New Music Friday Deutschland, New Music Friday India, New Music Friday Denmark, New Music Friday Schweiz, and Dance Brandneu.



I will provide...



1. High-quality vocals, ear-catching melodies, and strong lyrics for your track.

2. A lyric sheet in PDF format. 

All vocal files will be delivered in .wav format for commercial use via a Fiverr upload. They will be pitch-corrected/edited vocals (nothing too extreme - just to tighten them up). I will include stacked vocals, adlibs, and any harmonies I see fit.



PLEASE NOTE: I ask to remain uncredited unless we have an agreement in place. Message me about this if you have any questions!



Can’t wait to see what we can do together!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! As usual :)

Seller's Response:

On the upside: Her voice is just pure magic, a real professional and one of the best here on fiverr for sure, really happy with the result! On the downside: This project took 1 month instead of 7 days. If you have alot of patience and doesn't mind getting a reply back every other day as fastest, then I would recommend this deal 100%.

Seller's Response:

thanks! we did go back & forth quite a bit with revisions, so that’s why it ended up taking longer. glad you like the song!

Seller's Response:

alexmbrinkley is a rockstar! Fantastic work, professionalism and timing.

:

thank you so so much!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment