Thursday, April 16, 2020

Be Your Professional Singer For Your Song











About:

Hi! My name is Emy, I am a multi-awarded singer and songwriter, I sang on MTV Unplugged with Grammy winner artists, wrote songs that have been heard all over the world, through radio, TV stations and internet. Now I am here on Fiverr offering my services.

I can sing in English, Italian or Spanish.



YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, TO MAKE SURE I CAN WORK ON YOUR PROJECT.

THANK YOU!



The price of $50 that you see in the gig is just a basic price and it's NOT the price to record a full song.



Please, send me your track, so that I can listen to it first and let you know if I can do it.



$50 to add 3 part harmony layered for 4 bars (BACKGROUND VOCALS)



Commerial use is already included in the price.



Once the gig is delivered, I am willing to make small, basic changes at no extra charge.



Acceptable: "Please remove 'specific word' in the first line" , "You were a little flat on the last note"



Extra charge: "Change the lyrics of the chorus" , "Change the entire rhythm of the verse" , "Change the melody of the bridge"



IMPORTANT:

- My image or name cannot be used for buyers without my permission.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Clearly talented and willing to go the extra mile to deliver the tracks I needed. I'd be glad to hire again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

great singer and very kind person. do not esitate to work with her

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! It was amazing working with you!!

:

Great voice and pleasure to work with. Recommended

:

Amazing client, amazing experience!! Thank you so much for the tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment